For New Year Eve in Dubai 2017 is the most spectacular city located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Dubai attracts millions of tourists from all over the world. This city has popular attractions such as Parks, zoos, museums, exhibitions, pretty beaches, lakes, shopping malls, artificial island, and other recreational places.
New Year Eve in Dubai 2017:
There are many famous New Year’s Eve extravaganzas in Dubai like the celebrations in the downtown of Dubai.
- Here you can enjoy full dance performances and choreographed musical performances.
- The highlights of the show are the performance of the musicians on the Burj Steps of the Burj Khalifa and Gala that will be held on the Burj Lake. All the events are organized by the Emaar properties.
- If you like the music of the world’s greatest pop stars and become a part of on of overnight party you may know join Meydan New Year’s Eve celebrations. Dubai also offers the dinner cruises where you can enjoy the fireworks displays of the Gulf’s skyline and have a delicious meal on the traditional Dhow Cruise that sails in Dubai Marina Waters.
- On the other hands, Nasimi Beach arranges a big party with dance, music, pop singers and the fireworks above the sea.
- If you want something another different for your party, you may visit the ballroom of the Jumeirah Emirates Towers and have a party with delicious food and drinks.
This New Year Eve in Dubai 2017 is all set to welcome the first of January 2017 with an impressive fireworks display. Dubai has the most spectacular fireworks displays in the world which located in the Burj Khalifa Tower. Dubai broke the Guinness record for the world’s largest fireworks in this city.
The best vantage spots are Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach in Umm Suqeim 4 and Palace Beach and rooftop of the restaurants that have nice spots in a downtown of Dubai.
New Year Fireworks in DUBAI 2016:
Would you Like to Read This: