Funny Mother’s Day Quotes 2017 – Mother is a true blessing of God, she loves us more than herself. She loves us like the ocean, the universe and not another thing can replace it. We can’t compare her love with others. This is the post about mother’s day funny quotes. When we need a friend in our life she is become our friend and treat us like a good friend whom we share everything. People wish their mothers on this special day by using greetings, quotations, cards and also funny mother’s day quotes 2017. By giving our mothers happiness makes our inner spiritual happy. Her ravishing smile on the face makes us feel very happy. From birth to death she takes a good care of us. Now it’s our responsibility to take care of her.
If you are looking for When is Mother’s Day? you can find here. It is not important to wish your mother by sending greeting, quotes and wishes but also you can wish your mother in a funny way by sending Mother’s Day Quotes. Because she is your best friend o you can crack a joke with her friendly. We want to share with you the Funny Mother’s Day Quotes that will help you in the best way.
Funny Mother’s Day Quotes 2017 for Your Mom:
- Oh, today is mother’s day! I love you slightly more Mom than I love my Dad. Happy Mother’s Day
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? Milton Berle
- I wish I’d like to be the ideal mother, but I am too busy raising my kids.
- Kids are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manner.
- Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age. William Feather.
- My mother always told me a billion times not to exaggerate, but I always do.
- The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. Calvin Trillin
- I wish my mother live long and play with my grandchildren. Happy Mother’s Day
- I remember my mother’s mood swings. She wore a mood ring, when she was in a good mood it turned blue and when in a bad mood, it left a red mark on my cheeks.
- When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they’re finished, I climb out. Erma Bombeck.
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. Mark Twain
You may Also Like: When is Mother’s Day? Check 2017 Mother’s day with Country Wise
- Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same and most mothers kiss and scold together.
- In life, there are only three ways to do something, hire someone to do it, do it yourself and your kids to do it.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Tenneva Jordan
- A mother might be one person to the world but for me, she might be the world. Happy Mother’s Day
- I couldn’t afford a gift for my mother so I made her some funny drawings.
- Thanks to all our mothers for their support in decisions they ever made for us.
- You may not have candy for breakfast, now finish your pop tart, Laney Griner
- I like to apologize for making you a mother and messing fun in our life. Happy Mother’s day
- Having kids makes you look stable to the people who thought you were crazy and crazy to the people who thought you were stable. Kelly Oxford.
You May Also Like: 49+ Mother’s day Quotes 2017 Inspirational Wishes
- I know I am a favorite child among all that I don’t need to say it loud. I am really happy. Happy Mother’s day
- The singular sign of a parent who is doing their job is their unwillingness to let their children watch the star wars prequels. Heather Armstrong.
- All girls want to become mothers like theirs. That is their tragedy, no man does. That’s his.
- Appreciate to those mothers who are working women because she handles the outside world and the inside monsters children.
- It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him. Helen Rowland
- When your kids are wearing brand new clothes and you are wearing the same underwear you owned before they were born.
- When I raise y voice my mom calls it yelling but I call it motivational speaking for the few listeners.
- When I tell my kids I’ll do something in a minute, what I’m really saying is, “please forget” Keiley Steffler
- If my kids make something I want it is cool, like a bottle of wine out of macaroni and glue.
- Repaying all the care and devotion you gave me, I promise one day I’ll pay your all bills Happy Mother’s Day
- Mom don’t be shocked if I give you a dinner on this special Mother’s day happy mother’s day
- A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. Peter De Vries
- Children are a great comfort in your old age and they help you reach it faster too.
You may Also Like This: 49+ Mother’s Day Sayings 2017 Quotes
- Parenthood is the passing of a baton, followed by a lifelong disagreement as to who dropped it Robert Brault
- Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children Sam Levenson
- Being a mother is never easy if it were easy then fathers would do it easily. Happy Mother’s day
- My nickname is a mom but my full name is Mom mom mom mom. Happy Mother’s Day
- My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it. Buddy Hackett
- I married your mother because I wanted children imagine my disappointment when you came along. Groucho Marx
- Mother’s are all slightly insane. D. Salinger