This is a special post about mother’s day sayings 2017 in which you will find sayings of a famous personality. You can also find Mother’s day quotes, Mother’s day quotes from daughter etc. We have tried to give you the best wishes for Mother’s day. Given below are some popular Mother’s Day Sayings to make her feel on the top of the world. Mother’s day quotes can add meaning top your present.
Mother is a blessing from GOD. And we all know that we can’t breathe even a sec without a mother. She is a true blessing for all of us. Mother’s day is the most precious day to celebrate the companionship of the mother. It is the occasion to commemorate her presence in your life. You can wish her on Mother’s Day to realize her that she is the most important person in your life. With my mom, I am the best person in the whole world.
No one can replace my mom in my heart. Mother always occupies a special place in their children’s heart. Mother’s day celebrates the vastness of the divine gift and here are a few greetings which you can include in your wishes to give her an extra edge. She deserves hearty thanks from their children. Let celebrate the Mother’s day by showing our love, gratefulness, and care in many ways like gifts, quotes, mother’s day cards, mother’s day sayings etc.
49+ Mother’s Day Sayings 2017 Quotes, Messages:
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart-a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation. Mark Twain
- She is my first love, great love. She was a wonderful, rare woman-you do not know as strong and steadfast and generous as the sun H.Lawrence
- Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of little children. William Makepeace Thackeray
- The bond between mothers and their children is one defined by love. As a mother’s prayers for her children are unending, so are the wisdom, grace, and strength they provide to their children President George W. Busk
- My mother could be as swift as a white whiplash and as kind and gentle as warm rain and as steadfast as the irreducible earth beneath us. H.Lawrence
- Mother was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearless. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Marion C.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us and cause peace to return to our hearts. Washington Irving.
- Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of the world a mother’s love is not James Joyce.
- My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helps me through everything. Emma Stone
Wish you Mother With: Mother’s day Quotes 2017 Inspirational Wishes
- The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an ogre to a saint. James Fenton
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. Lin Yutang.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Tenna Jordan
- I think every working mom probably feels the same thing. You go through big chunks of time where you are just thinking. Tina Fey
- If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do well matters very much. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
- Sometimes, when I want to take on the world, I try to remember that it’s just as important to sit down and ask my son how he’s feeling or talk to him about life. Angelina Jolie
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love. Mildred B. Vermont
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. Abraham Lincoln
- Y mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. George Washington
- Intense love does not measure, it just gives. Muther Terus
- The memory of my mother and her teaching were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital, I have made my way. Andrew Jackson
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Maya Angelou
- The child is ever imitating and assimilating the mother’s nature. It is only in after life that men gaze backward and behold how a mother’s hand and heart of love molded their young lives and shaped their destiny. E.W.Caswell
- The mother, more than any other, affects the moral and spiritual part of the children’s character. She is their constant companion and teacher informative years. W.Caswell
- My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back. Denzel Washington
- I have met a lot of people knocking around the world since, but I have never met a more thoroughly refined woman than my mother. Charles Chaplin
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. Sophia Loren.
You may Also Like: When is Mother’s Day? Check 2017 Mother’s day with Country Wise
- To phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant. Jane Sellman
- My mother said to me, “If you become a soldier you’ll be a general; if you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope. “Instead, I became a painter and would up as Picasso – Pablo Picasso.
- The noblest calling in the world is that of the mother. True motherhood is the most beautiful of all arts, the greatest of all professions. David O. McKay
- The future destiny of a child is always the work of the mother. Napoleon Bonaparte.
- No one in the world can take place of your mother. Right or wrong; from her viewpoint, you are always right. Harry Truman.
- Daughters whose immortal souls will be exerting an influence throughout the ages long after painting shall have faded and books and statues shall have been destroyed, deserves the highest honor that man can give. David O. McKay.
- Youth fades love droops, the leaves of friendship fall a mother’s secret hope outlives them all. Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Mothers are fonder of fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. Aristotle.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Theodore M. Hesburgh.
- We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves. Henry Ward.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family. Lawrence Housman
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. Archibald Thompson.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. Irish Proverb
- Children are a great comfort in your old age and they help you reach it faster too. Lionel Kauffman.
- The heart of a human being is no different from the soul of heaven and earth. In your practice always keep in your thoughts the interaction of heaven and earth, water, and fire, yin and yang. Morihei Ueshiba
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. Erich Fromm
- A mother’s love reaches far beyond circumstances and feelings. It sees past flaws and imperfections.
- If you spend time praying for people instead of talking about them, you’ll get better results. Joel Osteen
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo
- If I had a flower for each time I thought of my Mother I could walk in my Garden forever.
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. Dorothy C. Fisher
- My mother is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. Jod Picoult