Famous Mother’s day Quotes 2017 – Mother’s love shapes culture and personality. Mothers know that their love is very important to their children’s well-being. Mothers give a lot of support to their children. Not just mother support their children but also hold the whole family together. Mother’s role is not very easy, it can be painful sometimes and sometimes it can be peaceful. Generally, the mother will love her children no matter what they do. This post is about famous Mother’s Day quotes, in which some experienced person shares their knowledge about mothers. It is the best to send these famous Mother’s Day quotes 2017 to your mothers on the Mother’s day. Mother’s Day Quotes 2017, Mother’s Day Wishes 2017, Mother’s Day Funny Quotes 2017.
The love and care mothers bring in deserves a lifetime of payback and appreciation. A mother is a true blessing of God. We should celebrate this special day with excitement. Now it’s our time to pay back all the love and cave that our mother has given us. This entire world will celebrate this day in the honor of the mother. Get some fresh flower for her, get some gifts for her and get some memories album to her. Here it is some famous Mother’s day quotes for lovely mom. You can send these quotes on mother’s day 2017 to your mom.
Famous Mother’s Day Quotes 2017 SMS, Messages for MOM:
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them Victor Hugo
- Mother-That was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. Dewitt Talmage
- My mother is a walking Miracle. Leonardo Dicaprio
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. George Eliot
- No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you life.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love. Mildred B. Vermont
- An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest. Spanish Proverb
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Tenneva Jordan
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. Honor De Balzac
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation less class. Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. Lin Yutang
- Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all. Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Is my mother my friend? I would have to say, first of all she is my mother, with a capital ‘M’; she’s something sacred to me. I love her dearly yes, she is also a good friend, someone I can talk openly with if I want to Sophia Loren
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. Abraham Lincoln
- That best academy, a mother’s knee. James Russell Lowell
- Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to jump at de sun. We might not land on the sun, But at least we would get off the ground. Zora Neale Hurston
- Time is the only comforter for the loss of a mother. Jane Welsh Carlyle.
- She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.
- Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing, Ricki Lake
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. Cardinal Mermillod.
- Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they’re going to catch you in next. P. Jones
- My mother had handed down respect for the possibilities and the will to grasp them. Alice Walker
- A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled. Emily Dickinson.
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me. Lady Gaga
- Any mother could do the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease. Lisa Alther.
- Children with healthy mothers are much more likely to survive childhood, attend school and live healthy, productive lives. Liya Kebede
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me. Martina Hingis
- God could not be very everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Jewish proverb.
- The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in the mother, home, and heaven. William Goldsmith Brown.
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine. Washington Irving
- A mother’s yearning feels the presence of the cherished child even in the degraded man. George Eliot
- Let France have good mothers and she will have good sons. Napoleon Bonaparte
- Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of the world a mother’s love is not. James Joyce.
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. Erich Fromm
- Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children. Maxim Gorky
- A mother had a slender, small body but a large heart. A heart so large that everybody’s grief and everybody’s joy found a welcome in it and hospital accommodation. Mark Twain
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. Harriet Beecher Stowe
- A mother understands what a child does not say. Jewish Proverb.